1. Taking the short path to your beloved's home means you fall in love quickly and easily; however, choosing the long path means you take your time and shy away from commitment.
2. The number of red roses represents how much you're willing to give to your lover, and the number of white roses represents how much you expect in return. Red verses white also represents how serious you are about the relationship. If you chose more red roses, you're looking for romantic passion without commitment. If you chose many white roses, you feel that you've found your soulmate.
3. Your willingness to summon your beloved after you arrived at the house represents your attitude toward relationships. Asking the relative to summon your boyfriend/girlfriend, means you have a tendency to avoid problems and hope that they will resolve themselves; however, seeking your boyfriend/girlfriend means that you like to deal with your problems head on and directly.
4. Where you chose to place the roses determines the depth of your emotion for your boyfriend/girlfriend. Placing the roses in the bed means that you can't get enough of your beloved, and your thoughts are very sensual and passionate. On the other hand, putting the roses on the windowsill, indicates distance and detachment.
5. The way you found your beloved the next morning represents your opinion about your mate. If he or she was asleep, you think your beloved is perfect and perfect for you. If your beloved was awake, then you're not happy about the relationship and expect your mate to change for you.
6. The trek home represents how long you'll stay in love. If you chose the short road, you fall out of love quickly and easily. If you chose the long road, your love will last forever.