Leave Her Alone...
It's one of my greatest wishes that you'll find
someone who'll love you and make you happy for
the rest of your life. And there are a lot of
great women out there.
But there are some who would make you miserable too.
So here's some advice that a mother would give her son:
Leave her alone if:
1. She pressures you about marrying her.
2. She wants a baby in order to "get closer to you."
3. She thinks commitment in a relationship is outdated.
4. She uses sex as a means of control.
5. Her parents promise you a position in the company.
6. She doesn't know the meaning of "us."
7. She drinks on a regular basis or takes illegal drugs.
8. She measures success by dollar signs rather than happiness.
9. She has no interest in your opinion or feelings.
10. She thinks all responsibility should rest on your shoulders.
11. She wants to have sex with you on the first date.
12. She considers her money "hers" and your money "hers."
14. She can't make a decision without "Mommy and Daddy."
15. She hopes to mould you into a man just like her father.
16. She constantly talks about an ex-love.
17. Her IQ is smaller than her shoe size.
18. She doesn't believe in "Til death do us part."
"Leave Her Alone," written and designed by Bobette Bryan, 2001