1. You want to visit your boyfriend/girlfriend. Two paths lead to your beloved's house: one is short, but it's plain and boring; the other path is much longer, but it has a stunning view. Which path would you take?
Type "short" or "long" the box below.
2. On the way to your beloved's house, you find two rose bushes. One bears red roses, the other white. You decide to pick your boyfriend/girlfriend twenty roses. What number of white and red do you take?
Type in the number of red roses:
Type in the number of white roses:
3. You arrive at your beloved's house. His/her relative answers the door. Do you have the relative summon your beloved for you or do you seek him/her yourself?
Type "summon" or "seek"
4. After you go to your boyfriend/girlfriend's room, you find that nobody is there. You decide to leave the roses. Do you leave them on the windowsill or on the bed?
Type "windowsill" or "bed"
5. Your beloved arrives and you spend the evening together. You decide to stay for the night, and you both sleep in different rooms. In the morning, you awake and go to his/her bedroom. When you arrive, is he/she awake or asleep?
Type "awake" or "asleep"
6. It's time to go home. Do you take the short/plain path or the long/interesting path?
Type "short" or "long"