Take the time to tease your brain today. It's good for the spirit. What's more, it's a stress reliever. So have some fun, and afterward, check your answers with the solutions below.
Note: If this form doesn't work with your browser,
calculate your score by checking the answers at the bottom of the
page, and give yourself 1 point for every correct answer.
||Okay, so your score was low. Maybe this kind of quiz is just not your bag, but congratulations on being a good sport. And before you go, check out the answers below to find out where you erred.
||Not bad. Though you rarely pay attention to the small details, you certainly notice things that others miss. And what's more, you exhibit great sportsmanship. Check your incorrect answers below.
|11 to 15
||Good job! You pay attention to the details while your logic allows you to see the big picture. Congratulations, and before you go, check out the quiz answers below.
|16 to 20
||Bravo! Very well done. You're one of those rare people who pays attention to the small details and thinks logically most of the time. You're a certifiable Sherlock Holmes. Check out the answers below against any answers you missed.
1. None of the above. You never bury the survivors!
2. None of the above. A rooster can't lay eggs!
3. None of the above. Bungalows don't have stairs.
4. Yes. If you got this one wrong, shame on you! The doctor is a female!
5. No. Not until it's baked.
6. Yes. Go ahead and jump, and then see how high your house jumps.
7. None of the above. It's not customary for the groom to kiss the ringbearer.
8. None of the above. They're all dead--at least let's hope they are!
9. None of the above. The car didn't belong to the man.
10. No. You'd have gray.
11. None of the above. The wolf is already at the peak.
12. Yes. You're only visiting. You're not a student.
13. Yes. Rivers can't swim.
14. Yes. She married someone else whose last name is Reece.
15. No. He could have seen a rerun or recorded the show and watched it later.
16. None of the above. Ostriches can't fly.
17. None of the above. The sentences are a paradox, never giving an absolute answer.
18.Yes. Windows, invented in ancient times, allow us to see through walls.
19. There are twelve "seconds" in a year. January 2, February 2, March 2, and so on.
20. None of the above. It's best to write the love letter on paper.
"Brain Teaser Quiz," written and designed by Bobette Bryan, 2002