1. You're going to journey through a cave. As you approach the cave, a companion is there waiting for you, ready to lead you where you need to go. You feel great comfort, knowing you'll be accompanied by this friend. Who is it? It can be a person or an animal:
2. You're taking an object with you into the cave. What is it? It can be anything you desire--a ring, a picture, a clock, a flower, a book, or some other token.
3. You and your friend enter the cave, going deeper and deeper along the long winding passageways until you come to a door that's covered in red silk and satin. The door gives off a comforting warmth, and you smell the scent of aromatic woods and roses. You open the door and enter the room, noticing that your object changes. How does your object look in this room? Type three words to describe your object:
4. You leave this chamber and return to the passageway to continue your journey. You travel deeper and deeper along the winding passageways until you find yourself at another door. This door is covered with mirrors. You step inside the chamber and see three mirrors. In them, you see yourself as a child, as a young adult, and as an elderly person. Write three words to describe the images of yourself that you see.
5. You leave this chamber and continue deeper into the cave until you find yourself at another door. This door faintly glows and is made out of hard wood, there's a canopy of green leaves and ivy at the top and symbols are delicately carved into the wood. You open the door and enter the chamber. Your object changes again. Write three words to describe your object.
6. After you reluctantly leave this chamber, you continue to the deepest level of the cave, until you come to a glass door. Behind it you see clouds, and you hear a waterfall and birds singing in the distance. Write three words to describe how your object changes.
7. The journey is almost over. You and your companion retrace your steps through the cave until you find yourself at the entryway. Write three words to describe your journey through the cave.
8. Finally, what's the weather like outside? Write a single word to describe it.